Precautions and maintenance of igniter
In short, the ignition device consists of an igniter, a holmium gun and a shielded cable. AC power frequency 220V or 110V is converted into DC pulsating current through boost rectification to charge the energy storage capacitor.
In short, the ignition device consists of an igniter, a holmium gun and a shielded cable. AC power frequency 220V or 110V is converted into DC pulsating current through boost rectification to charge the energy storage capacitor. When the capacitor is full, the discharge current is transmitted to the semiconductor nozzle through the discharge tube, choke, shielded cable, etc., forming a high-energy arc spark. When the ignition device stops working, the residual charge on the capacitor is discharged through the discharge resistance.
Advantages of igniter: the igniter has the advantages of simple manufacture, low cost, convenient maintenance, safety, reliability and strong adaptability. It is suitable for boilers, annealing furnaces, heating furnaces, burners and various furnaces using natural gas as fuel. It is easy to cooperate with automatic control components such as microcomputer and relay to improve the degree of production automation.
Precautions for use of igniter:
1. When using contact cable to connect igniter and nozzle, ensure that the electrodes at both ends of the cable are in close and reliable contact with the igniter and nozzle electrodes. Otherwise, the electrode connector or igniter may be damaged.
2. The step-up transformer is specially designed according to the intermittent working system. After continuous ignition for 30 seconds, it is necessary to stop for 60 seconds before re ignition, otherwise igniter components may be damaged.
3. The igniter is not allowed to be powered on when the output end is not connected to the nozzle, so as to avoid damaging the components.
4. The igniter is 20 joules and the output voltage is 2500 v. a good grounding device is required during installation.
5. If the normal status indicator light should be on when powered on.
The complete system of igniter consists of igniter, pressure cable and semiconductor nozzle. So, how to maintain the igniter?
1. When the nozzle does not work, it should exit the flame area to avoid ablation, deformation or damage.
2. The interior of the igniter shall be free from water or excessive humidity. If there is too much dust, it shall be cleaned in time.
3. The nozzle is insulated with high alumina ceramic, and it is strictly prohibited to fall, so as to avoid damaging the insulating elements and affecting the normal use.
4. Do not touch the working face of semiconductor nozzle. Under normal conditions, the flashover shall be replaced 105 times.
5. On the premise of successful ignition, the time of each power on is shortened, so as to prolong the service life of the igniter.